Monday, April 13, 2009

What does a warped bitch get on her birthday?

Well let see.....I would love to have a my big Glimakra Loom set up, I feel like weaving a rug in weft face so that I can pound the shit out of the web and pack that weft in tight. I would also like to put my Flamenco shoes on and stomp out some steps on the wood floor. Or...maybe bang some nails into a wall and hang my decorations up in our new home, meaning my parents house. Yes, let see how many of us are there?

My Ma and Daddy, my brother (with Downs), my 92 year old NaNa, Me, my husband, and my two kids....8 of us. At least the house is big enough. Damn, this economy better start to get going in a positive direction, or I will have to resort to some other form of warped technique to make a livin'...


Thank you,
Wefty Woman
One Warped Bitch

P.S.- I am 39 today, fuckin' shit!

2 comments:

memphisweaver said...

Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JJ!

JDStar said...

Happy Birthday... a few days late, but I still want you to know I am thinking of you!